Senior Consultant - Regulatory compliance specialist
Rich experience of more than 37 years in the domain of Payment and Settlement Systems. Introduced Automated Clearing House (ECS) and Electronic Fund Transfer in RBI locations. Expertise in advising for applications for various RBI licenses, drafting of important policies, training on compliance to staff of the banks and other financial entities in creating compliance culture.
More than 2 years in Airtel Payments Bank Limited in Compliance Department.
20 years in Payment and Settlement Systems area including 12 years in other banking departments in Reserve Bank of India. in the areas of designing, developing and prescribing standards for paper clearing systems and Electronic Clearing Service; Laying down standards/guidelines for opening and management of Bankers' clearing houses in India; Providing guidelines on regulation and supervision of payment system entities including Bankers’ Clearing Houses; Implementation of Cheque Truncation System(Electronic Cheque Clearing) in India; Resolution of disputes among payment system participants under the provisions of Payment and Settlement Systems Act 2007; Implementation of CTS-2010 cheque standards in India; Providing guidance to Regional offices of RBI on Electronic Clearing Service, Cheque clearing, Automated Clearing House etc. Facilitated software modifications in the Public Accounts Department’s package for introduction of Online Tax Accounting Systems(OLTAS) for accounting and reporting of tax collections on the same day to Government through NSDL.
Senior Consultant - Payments and Settlement Systems
• Alumnus of IIT Kanpur, with over 23 years of experience Instrumental in development and rollout of IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) that is channel agnostic, 24*7 real-time payment service from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), and USSD based payment platform *99#
• Experience in multiple domains: Mobile Payments, Wallets, Biometric, Merchant POS Acquiring, VAS solutions
• Experience in formulation of Procedural Guidelines in Digital Payments including Reconciliation, Settlement, Dispute management, Risk / Fraud Management, Solution Architecture & Design, Testing & Certification, Security Features
• Part of NPCI team that developed various payment systems e.g. NACH, CTS, AEPS, Rupay, UPI, BBPS, Bharat QR, Fastag
• Development of Financial Inclusion Gateway on Micro-ATM terminal enabling transactions through AEPS and Rupay
• Development of VAS solution platform on POS terminals enabling EMI, Card transactions, UPI, SMS pay
• Development of white-label central payment platform that enables users to perform transactions through multiple access channels such as Mobile Apps, Encrypted SMS using STK, USSD, IVR. Integration with Bank CBS, NPCI switch and HSM for transactionsIdentification and Electronic signature.
Senior Consultant - Business Process Reengineering and Automation
MALAV K MEHTA
• Technology and Management professional with 13+ years of experience in diverse setups ranging from start-up to large organization
• Core expertise : Technology Strategy, Solution Architecture & Design, Project Delivery, Product Management & Sales in Financial Inclusion, Banking and Digital Payments domain
• Successfully managed multiple projects with stringent timelines and constrained budgets by heading large teams across various technology domains : Core Banking & Payment Switching, UIDAI (Aadhaar), Mobility & Embedded Platforms, System Integration, FinTech Products like Merchant POS Acquiring, Card Issuance, BHIM/UPI, IMPS, Wallets, FASTag etc
Key Skills & Competencies
• Analytical and Solutioning
• Stakeholders and Team Management
• Project Management with P&L
• Strong Technical and Business Acumen
• New Technology Evaluation
• Vendor Negotiations & Management
Senior Consultant – Network, Network Security, Cyber Security and DC ICT Specialist.
Information Technology and management professional and alumnus of NCST, Mumbai & JBIMS. Has a rich experience of 28 years primarily in the BFSI domain in a multi-national environment. Has experience in both Project Management and Operations. IT strategy, architecture design, solution evaluation and design, project management and operations in the Network (LAN, WAN, SDWAN), Network Security, Perimeter/Cyber security and DC ICT domains.
Hemraj has 28 years of rich experience in conceptualising, setting up and scaling national and multi-national network, security infrastructure and data centre in the BFSI space (ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank and Deutsche Bank) and nation-wide retail and supply chain (Reliance Retail).
Senior Consultant - Payment card Processing, Payment Systems and Digital Banking Expert
Pranab has gained deep understanding of processing payments and acceptance infrastructure such as ATM, POS and online PG across several Card Networks including MasterCard, Visa, Diners and UnionPay. His expertise also extends to Operations, Risk & Fraud Management, Product development, Dispute & Chargeback Management, Project Implementations and ICT Support.
Pranab has over 24 years of experience in digital banking & payment domains. He has worked in this space in several commercial banks in Nepal. In his last assignment, he was the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Nepal Electronic Payment Systems (NEPS), a company incorporated jointly by 13 leading private commercial banks of Nepal to manage their card business along with all other interoperable digital payments.
Senior Consultant - Banking, Operation of Currency Chest and Cash Management
Tathagatha Ghosh (TG)
A senior professional with PGDBM, and having rich experience spanning over 2 decades of Sales, Logistics, Banking Operations and Telecom. His areas of expertise include providing logistical solutions, cash management, human resources development. Self-driven and passionate, Tathagatha is recognized as expert in bridging core processes to the end-user.
• TG has specialized in Cash Logistics and Management for over two and a half decades. His logistical and financial management experience has benefited custodial service providers, financial institutions, utility service providers, and banks.
• At ICICI Bank, TG was responsible for CRA and CIT services of the bank. He is credited for obtaining RBI approval and then establishing the bank's first two currency chests. Since this was the first time that the RBI permitted private sector banks to set up currency chests in India, it marked a significant benchmark. These currency chests were also aligned to Integrated Currency Management Centers (ICMC) that would provide ICICI Bank and other banks with cash sorting and cash burial facilities on a commercial basis.
• At Financial Software and Systems Pvt. Ltd. (FSS), TG was responsible for P&L of CRA business. During his tenure with FSS, TG managed a successful audit and compliance mechanism. He has also published a white paper outlining how MSPs might reduce their dependency on CRAs for operations and audits.
Consultant – Business Process Reengineering and Automation
Senior Professional with 18+ years of rich experience in Retail Banking Operations with sound understanding of wide range of banking policies, processes across retail asset and liabilities. Manisha is a Post-Graduate Diploma holder in Business Administration from Welingkar Institute Of Management Development And Research. She is also a Microsoft Certified Professional in developing applications with C++.
During her long stint at Standard Chartered Bank, Mumbai spanning over 18 years, Manisha has effectively managed operational activities for a wide range of liability and asset products including underwriting of Mortgages & Business Loans. She won ‘Standard Chartered – CEO Badge Of Honor, 2021’ award for migrating Insurance licensing (regulatory process) from manual based to a automate workflow-based process.
Manisha has rich experience of reviewing as well as drafting product and process notes to ensure these are compliant with the extant internal and regulatory guidelines. She was actively involved with Business and IT teams to drive automation initiatives and transformation projects which had direct impact on improving customer experience, increasing productivity and reducing operating costs at the Bank. She has understanding of gaining deep insights using data analytics and presenting created MIS and performance metrices reports.
Associate – User Journeys, Customer Experience, UI/UX
Anchal has rich experience in UI/UX Design, Prototyping. She is expert in Design Thinking, Design Conceptualization, Information Architecture, Usability Testing, Visual Design and UX Research. She is deft at conducting design thinking, user research, interaction & visual design workshops and usability testing at scale with measurable customer and business impact.
Anchal has hands on 7+ years of experience working in design studios, consulting firms and product based companies. She has led and managed several UX/UI projects as part of large digital transformation initiatives. Her experience ranges from working on corporate and retail banking products and platforms, to insurance, cyber security, data storage and enterprise products. I am well-versed at building a design strategist that can manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex design projects.
Associate – Banking and Payments Systems Technology
Rajeev is a result oriented professional with expertise SDLC processes and Agile methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, and Agile Framework). He has deep understanding of software life-cycle management, Application development, rollout, product support, upgrades and enhancement.
Rajeev has about 14 years of hands on experience in IT in banking and financial services. He has handled different project activities right from the conceptualization to execution. Rajeev focuses on problem solving and has requisite interpersonal skills in designing solutions against wide range of complex requirements.
Associate - Functional/GUI Testing and Quality Assurance
Lalitya has over 5.5 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst. She has conducted functional testing under different scenarios. She is proficient in writing Test cases by using latest test case design technique, detecting bugs & classifying them She also undertakes Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for identifying, classifying and fixing defects (bugs) based on the severity & priority. She helps in provided timely solutions, support and documentation. She has Business Application expertise in GIS Tools, MS Office Suite, Jira, Bugzilla.